profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Friday, October 20, 2006 @ 8:07 pm
Glowstick Have you all seen the red iPod Nano??? ![]() US$10 from every Nano goes to the Global Fund in order to fight AIDS in Africa! This thing also sells other red things from other brands like GAP, Converse... etc. And they even have a red RAZR coming out :) It's quite a noble cause, click here to find out more! ___ Social & dining etiquette today! It was more fun than expected, like all the other enrichments so far. :) I dont know why everyone complains about the food, I found it quite ok what! I made my own tea! (Haha) If you're sick, make tea! It really warms up your stomach and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D I also heard that it's quite effective as a stress reliever too! :) Chemistry... Learnt how to calculate concentrations today. In various units, like the good ole' mole, and grand gram. I'm not going to let such a teeenyyyy thing/word get me down cos' I know that it's not true. I really truly suck at juggling. Go try it, and when you think you're really good with balls, move on to eggs. Then your parents'/grandparents' most prized ming vases. ___ Don't worry, be happy. Hey you. Cheer up! :) |